The following demonstrates terms and conditions (here in after referred to as an ‘Agreement’), applicable to the use of www.tripIkon.com. Before subscribing to and/or begin participating in the said ‘Website’, we believe that one has fully read, understood and accepted this ‘Agreement’. If anyone does not agree to or wish to be bound by the ‘Agreement’, he/she may not access or otherwise use the said ‘Website’. The Agreement comprises the binding obligation towards the said ‘Website’. Website Users should not use the information made available on and/or by the said ‘Website’ for any unlawful or prohibited purposes. The said ‘Website’ would not allow any access, monitor or copying of content using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose. Users access to the said ‘Website’ would be terminated immediately at its discretion, with or without notice in case the user fails to comply with any of the below mentioned provisions of this Agreement.
1.Information provided by the ‘Users’,
1. Shall not be false, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene.
2. Shall not contain viruses of any other computer programs used for hacking.
2. Transactions Between Travel Agents and Users (Travelers)
1. The said ‘Website’ is an online web-based platform for exchanging information between the Travel Agents and Users (Travelers). The said ‘Website’ represents neither the Users nor Travel Agents. The said ‘Website’ is not responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness of services offered by the Travel Agents.
2. Users and Travel Agents are solely responsible for all the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the said ‘Website’.
3. In case of a dispute due to any transaction, travel agents as well as Users shall not hold the said Website responsible for it. The two parties agree to release the said ‘Website’ from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transactions.
All content on the said ‘Website’ is copyrighted except the third party content and link to other websites. Content means text, images, HTML codes, graphs and other data available on the said ‘Website’.
5. Link To Other Websites and Products/Services
The said ‘Website’ may allow access to third party web sites through Hyperlinks (words/banners/channels/otherwise) but it does not have any control over the content, products or services made available by such sites. The said ‘Website’ is not liable to and/or responsible for any type of issues concerned with outbound links and such issues would not be entertained.
6. Modification/Termination of Usage
The said ‘Website’ may change, modify, amend, or update this Agreement from time to time without any prior notification to Travel agents and User(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If Travel Agents and User(s) do not adhere to the changes, they must stop using the services of the said ‘Website’. Continuous use of the services will signify the acceptance of the changed terms and conditions of use.
Travel Agents and User(s)are prohibited to violate or attempt to violate the security of the said ‘Website’. The said ‘Website’ retains the right to take applicable legal action in the event of any such activity.
The said ‘Website’ takes no claims on the accuracy and adequacy of the available information on it. It holds no liability to the errors or any irrelevant information present on the said ‘Website’.
9. Changes in Terms and Conditions of Use
Term and Conditions of Use may change from time to time so please check periodically.